The Color Industrial Ultra Printer is a High-speed, batch near-prime color label printer, for on-demand gloss labels.
Low cost of labeling
Up to 50 percent lower printing costs than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels.
Astounding image quality
PrecisionCore® inkjet technology and UltraChrome® DL inks from Epson; delivers vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations, precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
High-speed, on-demand color printing
Speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second.
Highly efficient color printer
High-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime.
It has individual inks cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
Rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
Just in Time Color™ printing for high-volume glossy labeling applications.
Built-in ZPL-II emulation with the ability to automatically merge color artwork from memory eliminates the need for pre-printed labels in traditional thermal transfer applications.
- Print method: PrecisionCore TFP® with Nozzle Verification Technology
- Ink type: UltraChrome DL, 4 individual CMYK cartridges
- Print resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print speed: 300 mm/s
- Print width: 4.25" (108 mm) max.
- Media types: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut; single layer or adhesive labels on liner; plain paper, fine paper, PET film, synthetic
- Width: 1.97" (50 mm) minimum – 4.41" (112 mm) maximum
- Thickness: .005" – .009" (0.129 – 0.236 mm)
- Roll size O.D.: Maximum label length 23.6" (1600 mm)
- Core diameter: 3" (76 mm)
- Media sensors: Gap, black mark
- Die-cut label gap: Min. 0.12" (3.0 mm)
- Black mark size: Min. 1.1" x 0.2" (28 mm x 5 mm) (W x H)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-speed, Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® SP2 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit)
- Direct command based printing: Zebra® ZPL II™ native language support; plus command extensions to allow for colorization of data. Epson ESC/Label color command language.