The printer provides utility above and beyond its price tag. The printer can easily handle material thickness up to 24 mil at speeds up to 10" per second.
The printer also handles tag widths up to 10" ladderstyle (sideways). This print orientation promotes faster throughput and maximum ribbon usage.
The rugged powder coated industrial strengh steel case is designed for harsh environments, and it is still attractive for office and store settings.
- Print method: Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Resolution: 306 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Max. Print Speed: 8 inches/second
- Max print width: 5.02 inches (127.5 mm)
- Max. print length: 59" (1500 mm)
- Character types: Alphanumeric, symbols, and special characters
- Bar Code Types: UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, NW-7, Industrial 2of5, ITF, Postnet, RSCC, KiX-Code
- Graphics: Printing in 1 dot is possible
- Lines: Vertical, horizontal, diagonal
- Character & Barcode Orientation: 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Internal Roll Capacity: Material or media 7.9 inch (200 mm) Max. OD, 3.0 inch (134 mm) Min. ID
- Media width range: 2.0 - 10" (50.8-229 mm)
- Media Thickness: 5.1 - 24 mil
- Ribbon length: 1,958 feet
- Case Material: Powder coated industrial strength steel
- Dimensions: 12.5" high x 15.75" wide x 18.0" deep
- Weight: 41.9 lbs. (19 kg)
- Supply voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Safety Standards: CE, US, CSA, and FCC Class A
- Operational Temp. Range: 41-104 degrees F (5-40 degrees C)
- Relative Humidity: 25-85% Non-condensing