Re-transfer printer, over-the-edge printing, full bleed images
THC ID Card printer - retransfer printing technology allows you to print FULL COLOR, FULL BLEED IMAGES in brilliant true color.
The retransfer process uses dye sublimation to print a high-resolution image in reverse directly onto the film base. The printer then thermally transfers the image and film onto the card surface through heat and pressure, thermally bonding it to the card surface.
The printer offers a high speed, 600 dpi, 24-bit color and prints at the astounding speed of over 145* cards/hour! It comes available with an optional encoder, mag encoder, contact encoder and/or contactless encoder.
- 600 DPI
- 24-bit Color
- Dual-sided printing
- High Durability, Low Maintenance
- 100,000 Cards Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Printing speed YMCKO, cards / hour: 145
- Printing speed single-sided w/ lamination, cards/hour: 160
- Printing speed double-sided w/ lamination, cards/hour: 100
- Ultraviolet printing capability: yes
- Micro printing capability
- Card size: CR79 & CR80
- Card thickness, mil: 20 to 50
- Supports Magnetic, Contactless & IC Contact Encoding
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8 32 or 64 bit
- Built-in Ethernet Interface
- Optional lamination with the L201