RFID Labels - Media 105, ALN9640 Squiggle Inlay
UHF range EPC-compliant RFID tags.
The Alien Technology® ALN-9640 Squiggle ® is a high-performance general-purpose RFID inlay for use in a wide variety of applications.
- Corrugate cases
- Pallet cards
- Apparel hang tags
- Baggage tags
- Asset management
- File folder labels
- Shipping labels
- One of the most widely-used general purpose tags
- One of the best performing general-purpose tags on the market
- Designed to work well in challenging di-electric environments
- Well-proven design for a broad range of world-wide applications
- Optimized for high performance in all world regions
- A very robust general-purpose tag
- Robust, proven, and reliable
- Trusted performance
- Reliable in challenging environments
- PC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz)
- Higgs™-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory
- 32-bit TID
- 64-bit Unique TID
- 96-bit EPC Memory, extensible to 480-bits
- 512-bit User Memory
- 32-bit Access password
- 32-bit Kill password
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication)
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands
- Custom commands for high speed programming
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN-9640 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability at competitive prices.
ALN-9640 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
With its Higgs-3 core, the Squiggle delivers unprecedented performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Typical applications for the Squiggle include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placards, apparel hang tags, baggage tags, shipping labels, asset management, and file folder labels.